|Job Ref:||204733197||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||South Kirkby||Address:||Post Code:||WF9||Salary:||£9.00/hour||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:44|
Excellent opportunities to develop a career in CNC Operating with a World Class local business. Genuine Temp to Perm Opportunity.
Our client is a market leading producer of large fabricated steel products such as bespoke acoustic enclosures for diesel generator and switch gear.
Due to continued growth they are looking to recruitPlasma CNC Operators on a temp to permanent basis to become a members of one of their fabrication teams at their state of the art production facility in South Kirkby
On the job product training will be provided and once on a permanent contract there is real potential for further training, career development and increased earning potential including a group bonus scheme.
Excellent opportunities for Full Time, Genuine Temporary to Permanent Employment as a Skilled Plasma CNC Operator.
The Main Responsibilities include:
* Lazer Cutting
* Use of Oxyacetylene
* Punching / Notching
* Maintain an excellent level of housekeeping at all times
* Ensure that all Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality procedures are followed at all times
* Ensure that all KPIs are achieved by working accurately, consistently at a good pace.
Key Skill and Attributes required:
* CAD experience on drawing a basic outline on the PC
* Working with computers to operate CAD drawings
* Ability to read and understand instructions
* Time served CNC Operating with experience of working with sectional steel and plate
* Good attention to detail and an ability to work in a tidy accurate manner
* Good team play willing to muck in and do whatever it takes to get the job done for the customer
* An understanding of quality systems and product inspection
* Can do attitude
* Excellent attendance and time keeping record
* An ability to understand verbal and written instructions in English
Hours of work:
* Initially 08:00 to 16:30 Monday to Friday
* Initial pay rate £9.00 whilst on agency books
* Fulltime ongoing work with genuine opportunities for permanent employment with a rapidly growing and successful organisation
* Once permanent you will benefit from an advantageous group profit share scheme and performance related pay reviews
* Also Once permanent significant opportunities for career development including
* Please apply online
* Telephone screen interview with Aqumen Recruitment consultant
* Face to face registration and further discussion with Aqumen Recruitment Consultant
* Practical fabrication & weld test at our client premises
* Successful candidates will be inducted by Aqumen and then provided with a start date at the earliest opportunity