|Job Ref:||204733214||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Southwark||Address:||Salary:||£15.00 - £18.00/hour||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:44|
M&E Building Services Engineer |
Pay rate £15 - £18 per hour
A Temporary opportunity has arisen for an Electrical & Mechanical Engineer, at our prestigious customer sites in London This static role is to carry out the PPM tasks to PPM Schedule and carry out reactive works as and when required. This role forms part of a Flagship contract and as such any successful applicant will be highly motivated with a forward thinking proactive approach to new working practices.
* Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance Tasks.
* Carry out daily reactive calls.
* Carry out small works Mechanical/Electrical.
* Participate in the 24Hr Call Out.
* Basic 40 hour week. However a flexible approach to working hours is required.
* Be prepared to work alone or as part of a team.
* Health and safety Awareness.
* Documentation compliance.
* Supervising of subcontractor ensuring completion of work and value for money.
* Demonstrate good financial awareness in the provision and completion of small work proposal.
* Understanding water treatment process, according to L8
* Maintain Plant & Plant rooms to A high standard
* Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
* City & Guilds Electrical Engineering.
* IEE 16th/17th Edition.
* Proven mechanical/electrical skills in all aspects of Building Services.
* In depth knowledge of building services with the ability to fault find and resolve problems.
* Sound Judgement and examples of logical problem solving.
Experience in the following would be an advantage:
* BMS controls
* Pump Types
* Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning
* Basic Plumbing skills