|Job Ref:||204733215||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wales||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £38000/annum car, phone||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:44|
A well regarded company specialising in the service, repair and installation of lifts and related equipment is looking for an experienced Lift Engineer to add to its expanding engineering team. This growing company offers excellent job security, scope for further training and personal progression. An experienced Lift Engineer is required to work across numerous customer sites in the South Wales region, upholding the performance of the company's products and after-sales reputation
Role & Responsibilities:
* Working as an individual to service and maintain a range of lifts including passenger lifts, goods lifts, service lifts.
* Fault-finding, installation and breakdown assistance
* Working in and around the South Wales and South West England area.
* Strong levels of customer contact.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* NVQ level 3 or equivalent in lift servicing is essential
* Previous field service experience
* Strong customer facing skills
o Company Phone
o Company Vehicle
o Excellent benefits
o Paid overtime
Suitable candidates should apply to Zac by sending your CV
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on (Apply online only) and discuss your requirements with one of our experienced consultants