|Job Ref:||204733234||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Alton||Address:||Post Code:||GU34||Salary:||£22000 - £24000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:44|
Axamo is a CNC Recruitment Agency created with an aim to establish long lasting relations with Clients and Candidates through constant improvement and development of existing resources as well as expanding and shaping new interpersonal relations. We concentrate on providing complete recruitment solutions within fields of CNC Recruitment, Technical and Engineering, Finance, Banking, IT and Medical Sector. Our offices are located in Poland (Warsaw, Rzeszow) and United Kingdom (London).|
Assembly Technician, Alton area, Hampshire
For one of our Clients, reputable precision engineering company, manufacturer of components mainly for Aerospace industry based in Alton area, Hampshire, we are looking for Assembly Technician
- Ultrasonic cleaning & drying of various sizes of aerospace parts for oxygen use.
- Inspection of parts for cleanliness.
- Packing oxygen parts in protective heat sealed bags.
- Ensuring clean room standard is maintained.
- To build, test and release equipment to approved standards
- Ensure accurate interpretation of technical drawings regarding design and production equipment
- Communicate closely with Production manager and Supervisor regarding all project work and related matters
- Ensure that products produced are to the specifications required
- Assist with other projects / duties as determined by the Production Manager
- Responsible for adhering to health and safety rules and procedures
- Conducting assigned tasks in a controlled and safe manner, paying particular respect to colleagues and equipment
- Present a positive attitude at all times, with a resilient, adaptable approach to problems
- Previous experience within engineering/technical/assembly environment
- Advanced mechanical fitting skills
- Advanced mechanical / engineering knowledge
- Able - bodied (able to lift safe loads without assistance)
- Meticulous attention to detail, with a methodical approach to tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, at all levels
- Computer literate with numerical and literacy skills
- Reliability, trustworthy
- Positive attitude combined with a 'common sense' approach
- Ability to work well within a team, and as an individual
Our Client offers:
- Permanent position
- Day shift, Mon-Fri
- 40 hours per week
- Competitive salary
- Work in reputable company to high standards