|Job Ref:||204733238||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Salary:||£30000 - £31000/annum Car, phone, laptop||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:44|
My client requires a Field Service Engineer to provide support, service and maintenance for supplied equipment on customer's sites (world-wide) and from our UK base. To ensure customer satisfaction leading to increased sales of products and increased service income through successful provision of contracts and planned maintenance.|
1. In house technical customer support (through email and phone correspondence).
2. On site planned and emergency service support world wide.
3. Maintenance of service equipment.
4. Provision of training aids and procedures for service activities.
1. Solid service work history in Industrial sector
2. Experience of Power Station and Marine environment
3. Mechanical and Electronics Technical/Engineering background
• Education minimum HNC Electronics
• Mobile - ability to travel 70%+ (much of which is overseas)
• Flexibility in working hours
• Strong problem solving skills
• IT skills - reporting writing
• Full UK passport with no restrictions
• Full UK driving licence