|Job Ref:||204733354||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cork||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:44|
The Ideal Candidate:|
* Project Management Certification or experience equivalent to 3 years
* Minimum 5 years Supply Chain or associated experience
* High-level MS Applications knowledge
* Degree in Engineering, Science or a related Discipline
* Track record in Business Development in a Technical environment
* Product and Process Validation experience
Your job will include:
* Supporting a business critical global compliance project. You will work with cross functional teams to identify delivery tasks / milestones
* Assisting with project documentation preparation/ control and co-ordinating the project through the planning and implantation phases of the project
* Developing / maintaining full-scale project plans and associated communication documents
* Effectively communicating project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion
* Working with Program manager & Workstream Leads on establishing test plans, resourcing plans and progress reporting
Your Skills and Attributes:
* Extensive Problem solving Expertise (Six Sigma BB or SE certified)
* Experience with risk management processes (i.e. DFMEA & PFMEA):
* Excellent negotiation and influencing abilities
* Ability to work with Cross-functional, Virtual and Global teams
* Excellent communication skills (verbal, visual and written).
* Strong Presentation skills
* Ability to articulate complex business model/processes in a way that is easily understood by others.
* Drive, energy and enthusiasm for delivering to commitments.
* Strong relationship development, conflict resolution, and team building skills.
Interested? If you feel this could be the job for you then give me a call on (Apply online only) and we can discuss this opportunity in more depth.
To find out more about Real please visit (url removed)
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales