|Job Ref:||204733380||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£50000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:44|
Our prestigious client is currently recruiting for an Field Engineer to join their fast growing team. The role is covering between London to Birmingham.|
Experience of MRI either Siemens or Phillips Medical
* To provide prompt, high quality and professional MRI engineering service, to a number of multi vender units
* Complete reporting on system analysis (service records, protocols etc.) in a timely manner using provided tools.
* Guarantee efficient and regular information to the customer on related service call.
* Taking care of a good relationship with customers / users of the equipment.
* Collaborate with customer service and management teams to maintain company's high service quality standards.
* In addition there will be occasional assistance needed engineering support on other modalities
* Troubleshoot, analyze and repair systems failures
* Support customers, Develop good customer contacts and communication
* Prioritise multiple demands, as required
* Ensure contractual Key Performance Indicators are met
* General duties to ensure operational delivery and patient safety
* Maintain accurate records
* Maintain essential stock
* There will be a requirement to travel to different locations as and when required
* Experienced in the repair, calibration of MRI equipment
* Experienced in the repair, calibration and use of electromedical, x-ray and imaging equipment
* At least 4 years experience in healthcare environment
* Has worked in clinical areas and involving patient communication
* Good oral and written communication
* Computer skills, Microsoft Office and Equipment Database
* Fundamental management skills, concise communication, and the ability to liaise effectively with scientific and medical colleagues
* Broad range of engineering skils
* HNC/D Electronics or equivalent
* Degree (Hons) in Electronics or equivalent
* Experience of MR either Siemens and Philips
* Must be Registered Clinical Technologist or eligible for registration