|Job Ref:||204733420||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||High Peak||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:44|
A fantastic opportunity exists with my client for an experienced ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER / SHIFT ELECTRICIAN to join their team based at their HIGH PEAK, DERBYSHIRE manufacturing site. |
Working on a rotating 3 shift system, you will be responsible for the safe maintenance, repair or replacement of plant equipment and systems to ensure achievement of departmental KPI's.
* The ability to provide rapid response to breakdowns on the manufacturing line.
* To fault find, maintain and repair plant using all engineering disciplines to ensure minimum lost production time.
* To trouble shoot and repair equipment and systems to include; Electrical, Mechanical, Pneumatic, Hydraulic and PLC's.
* Ability to advise and delegate to ensure work is carried out in accordance with achieving optimum running time on all kit.
* Undertake specialist project work to assist the manufacturing team including Engineers.
* Refurbish plant as required.
* Ensure spare parts are sourced as required.
* Communicate at all levels and across all shifts
* Provide on the job training as required
* Adhere to all environmental, health and safety requirements.
* 5S activities.
* Coordinate activities of sub-contract personnel on site as and when required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* Time Served Apprenticeship or qualified in Electrical Engineering.
* PLC skills - S5 / S7, Allen Bradley.
* Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, electrics, electronics, mechanical, PLC's.
* Proven experience of maintenance work in a fast moving manufacturing environment