|Job Ref:||204733444||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Worthing||Address:||Salary:||£33000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:44|
Project Manager - 6 month Fixed Term Contract - West Sussex, £33-35000pa.|
Our client is a leader in the design and manufacture of instruments for the Process/Oil and Gas industries.
They require a Project Manager to plan, execute and finalize projects according to deadlines and within budget.
Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with project execution and operations teams.
* Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
* Develop initial schedule for new products while in the pre-order state. Develop schedule in support of engineering and production promise dates at order entry and through design and build cycle.
* Manage all internal and external interfaces during project execution
* Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
* Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
* Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
* Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
* Track project milestones and deliverables.
Qualifications and Experience:
Degree or equivalent in a suitable discipline is preferred. Related work experience will be considered.
Relevant experience in Program/Project Management,
including contract negotiations, product definition, program scheduling and monitoring, decision making and coordination across functional areas is desirable.
Technical aptitude is desired.
Proficient in MS Office Suite, MS Project, Lotus applications and Internet.
Please contact Steve Read at Search Technical on (Apply online only) for more details, or e-mail your CV
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age