|Job Ref:||204733514||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:44|
My client is currently looking for an experienced ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER / ELECTRICAL ENGINEER / ELECTRICAL DESIGNER, with a broad-ranging background in the process industries to join the team based in LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE.|
The role of the Electrical Design Engineer will require the individual to undertake the following duties:
* Feasibility, outline and detailed electrical and C&I design work
* Electrical panel / MCC specification and design
* Understanding, interpreting and responding to the needs of other departments
* Production of electrical design documentation and drawings including: Specifications, Single line diagrams, Load schedules, Block Cable diagrams
* Liaison with clients both internal and external
* LV electrical design, including MCCs, distribution boards, cable systems etc.
* Cable selection and sizing
* Protection coordination and grading
* Must be able to deliver projects on time and within budget
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* You will have a qualification in Electrical Engineering.
* IT literate, ideally Word, Excel and Access
* Good organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
* Good forward planning skills
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work on own initiative without supervision.
* Ability to cope under pressure
* Experience of designing and working with LV electrical equipment would be beneficial.
* Knowledge of WIMES, BS7671 IEE wiring regulations
* Design experience within the Water Industry sector would be an advantage, including areas such as portable water production and distribution and waste water treatment.
* Must be able to establish and maintain good working relationships with a wide range of colleagues
There is the opportunity for the successful candidate to develop themselves, along with taking on more challenging projects.
You will be rewarded with benefits ranging from a competitive salary in line with ability and experience, holiday pay, flexible working hours, and death in service benefit