|Job Ref:||204727556||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:44|
Our clients specialise in the design and construction of sophisticated environmental facilities, providing a complete turnkey package to the high technology industries, particularly the Pharmaceuticals and Food industries. |
They are looking to engage, on a long term contract, a Validation/Commissioning Manager with a strong HVAC mechanical bias to work site based on a prestigious £13million project in Hertfordshire.
Applicants must have pharmaceutical project experience and be conversant with all disciplines, familiar with GMP and validation requirements.
The successful candidate will have a solid HVAC/services commissioning background and understand the overlap between construction, commissioning, validation and handover.
Duties, amongst others, will include:
- Arranging commissioning activities
- Liaising closely with a "blue chip" client and consultants
- Compiling reports
- Chairing meetings and project progress reviews
- Reviewing and reporting back directly to Director level.
- A suitable qualification, excellent organisational skills and time management skills are essential to this role.
Our client offers a competitive daily rate, please advise notice period and daily rate required upon application