|Job Ref:||204727579||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£33000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||27/10/2016 02:12|
An exciting new opportunity to join a dynamic pharmaceutical development company in the Oxfordshire area is now available. We are looking for a Engineering Contracts Supervisor to lead the Engineering Team and manage the external contractors. You will be responsible for ensuring that maintenance carried out meets both internal and external standards (EHS, GMP, PED Etc.). |
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Engineering Contracts Supervisor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ensure that planned and unplanned maintenance is carried out in a timely manner and is right first time. All maintenance must meet both internal (EHS and GMP) and external (e.g. Legionella, PED, F-gas) standards.
2. As Engineering Contracts Supervisor you will be directly responsible for external contractors, including contract negotiation and arranging work schedules.
3. You will be proactive and work as part of the Engineering Team on a day to day basis.
4. As Engineering Contracts Supervisor you will support Facilities / Engineering investment projects and energy management projects.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Engineering Contracts Supervisor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A degree or related engineering qualification with experience.
2. Proven industry experience in a maintenance environment, within a highly regulated GMP environment, such as the Pharmaceutical industry. Showing excellent trouble shooting skills and a good engineering background.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with supervising maintenance technicians and external contractors. A strong background working on HVAC, refrigeration, mechanical and electrical systems is essential.
Key Words: Engineering | Contracts | Supervisor | GMP | Pharmaceutical | Maintenance | Facilities | EHS | Projects | HVAC | Refrigeration | Electrical | Mechanical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves