|Job Ref:||204727691||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||Littlehampton||Address:||Post Code:||BN17||Salary:||£20 - £30/hour||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:44|
Creating detailed assembly drawings for the manufacturing process.|
Liaising closely with Prototype and Operations to ensure a standardisation of assembly techniques that are cost effective and efficient.
Raising enterprise changes as and when required.
Contributing to practical solutions to ensure build processes are further refined and improved.
• Creation of assembly drawings.
• Ensuring assembly drawings are delivered to Operations on time, ensuring customer delivery commitments are achieved.
• Building effective relationships between Design and Operations, with the overall aim of achieving cost effective build information.
• Working closely with Prototype as first off assemblies enter the build stage, incorporating changes and enhancements to the final drawing package as required.
• Being aware of, and complying with internal/external standards for design (including safety and EMC) in liaison with Compliance.
• Raising and auctioning change requests as required.
• Ensuring that the Company's Quality Management System and Health and Safety Policy are adopted and observed at all times.
• Responsibility for adhering to the Company's Environmental Policy and Environmental Management System procedures which are especially applicable to the following process areas - COSHH (the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health), waste disposal, including hazardous waste, energy and water conservation and paper conservation.
Members of the CAD Engineering Team, internal functions that will include Engineering, Operations, Purchasing and Prototype