|Job Ref:||204727735||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Bishops Tachbrook||Address:||Post Code:||CV33||Salary:||£10.50 - £12/hour Full time, permanent, overtime||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:44|
Press Tool Maker |
Are you a skilled Toolmaker?
With Knowledge of Press tools?
Would you like to work for a modern facilities based in Warwick?
Are you looking for a salary of between £10 - 12.50 per hour?
If you have answered yes, then we have the job for you!
APN Recruitment is proud to be working with a fantastic client based in Warwick who is looking for an experienced and skilled Press Tool Maker.
Your Main Duties
• To be able to perform basic Toolmaking skills in Turning, Milling, Grinding and Bench work.
• Be competent in assembling Press Tools from supplied assembly drawings.
• Have knowledge of press Tool operation to effect repairs on existing tools'
• To bed in A surfaces on tools performing Press maturation trials
• Delivering of planned maintenance for press tool capabilities.
• Supporting of machine setters with advice regarding press tooling.
• To work closely with Production to improve uptime and reliability.
What can we offer you?
• 28 Days holiday per year
• Excellent salary rates plus overtime
• Immediate start
• Temp to perm position
• Salary between 10.50 - 12.50 per hour
What we want from you?
• The successful candidate will report into the Department Team Leader and be responsible for the manufacture of auxiliary components including fault finding.
• To provide hands-on support to the Engineering Department.
• Enthusiastic, results orientated, self-motivated individual with a 'can-do' attitude
• Influencer with excellent interpersonal skills.
• The ability to exercise sound judgement in a high-pressured environment