|Job Ref:||204727768||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£24000 - £26000/annum car, phone||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:44|
GRADUATE BUSINESS MANAGER - AEROSPACE - BRISTOL|
We are looking for a recent graduate with an aptitude for sales, and an interest in engineering. This position, Graduate Business Manager, is a unique opportunity to join one of Europe's largest engineering consultancies, and will provide you with exposure to some of the most specialised engineers in the industry. You will ultimately be responsible for sourcing and delivering commercial solutions to complex systems requirements.
This role will be based predominantly in the South West, although some travel will be expected due to the nature of the role. In addition to a strong starting salary you will also be entitled to:
* 33 days holiday per annum (inclusive of bank holidays)
* Employer pension contribution up to 7%
* Life assurance of 4x salary
* Income protection
* Private medical cover
* Cycle to Work & Childcare Voucher schemes
As a Graduate Business Manager, you will work closely with the Aerospace Business Manager, and will develop business within identified accounts in this sector. You will be given the opportunity to build and develop relationships with some of the UK's leading engineering businesses, arranging meetings and confirming projects.
The core responsibilities of the Graduate Business Manager will include:
* Develop business within identified accounts in the Aerospace sector
* Following up new business opportunities, setting up and attending meetings and following up from them.
* Establishing and maintaining customer relationships with a view to opening and maintaining a secure business relationship with them
* Establish and maintain internal relationships both within the UK and the wider AKKA group
* Define commercial action plan and establish monthly and quarterly objectives and reviews
* Be involved in the strategy definition of the company within the UK
* Using a dedicated recruitment team, you will source consultants for your business unit, including interviews, assessments and salary negotiations
* Provide leadership, inspiration and motivation to a growing team, including setting clear and prioritised goals to drive revenue
Requirements for this role:
* Degree in Business Management, or related discipline
* Fluent English language skills
* Ability & confidence to create presentations and commercial proposals. MS Office skills essential.
* Strong numerical skills and commercial understanding
* An understanding of a second European language - French, Spanish, Italian etc (very advantageous)
* A proven interest in engineering - automotive, aerospace or rail (advantageous)
If you are a recent graduate looking for a commercial role in the engineering industry, this is an excellent opportunity - please apply now with an up-to-date CV.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy