|Job Ref:||204727825||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£43000 - £48000/annum Pens,25 hol, bonus||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:44|
An excellent opportunity within our specialist manufacturing business for a Blow Moulding Specialist has arisen. You will join an established and growing team which pride themselves in internal promotion and developing staff to the next stage of their career. |
The Blow Moulding Specialist will work within a large Plastic processing facility to bring reduction in manufacturing cost by removing scrap from the Process.
You will be an important part of improving the OEE to achieve the business corporation target.
The blow moulding Specialist will spend time sharing best practise from other manufacturing businesses within the group in Europe and the rest of the world. This may involve occasional travel to locations such as Brazil, China and Germany to name a few.
- Have a solid background within polymer processing and be able to demonstrate where they have been able to make improvements within similar environments.
- Have at least 5 years experience within a similar role
- Will be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the fundamentals of Injection moulding, Blow Moulding or similar polymer processing.
- Ideally have a green belt in Six sigma or above
- Strong coaching, mentoring and staff development skills.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please immediately submit your cv via the advert to be considered.
Jenrick Engineering are a recruitment agency representing a third party in this recruitment campaign