|Job Ref:||204728336||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£13/hour||Post Date:||27/10/2016 02:12|
We are currently looking for a Fine Limit / Aerospace Sheet Metal Worker to join our well-established client on a permanent basis in the Reading, Berkshire area. |
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Producing sheet metal items using mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium
- Keeping machines, equipment and working area in clean and good working condition
- Knocking over, stretching, shrinking, drilling, countersinking, de-burring
- Using various sheet metal machines - rollers, guillotines, press brakes
Key Skills & Experience:
- Aerospace/precision engineering background
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to work well on own initiative
The working hours are 7:00am-5:00pm Monday-Thursday and 7:00am-12:00pm on Fridays.
The pay rate of £13/hour is on offer.
If you are interested in the role, please apply now by sending your CV (click ''Apply'' button below). If you require any further information, please call our office on (Apply online only) and speak to David