|Job Ref:||204728413||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£57000 - £63000/annum + Package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:44|
Business Development Manager Civil Engineering|
A leading international tier one Civil Engineering Contractor seeks to expand their presence in the UK by appointing a successful, dynamic and competent Business Development Manager to represent them in the northern regions of England, northern Wales and Scotland. This post requires extensive travel to meet with clients and business partners in these areas.
The Business Development Manager's duties will include -
* Develop and implement marketing strategies
* Nurture and enhance client base
* Identifying opportunities
* Persuade and negotiate opportunities
* Build long term relationships and network
* Deliver opportunities
The Business Development Manager's requirements include -
* Preferably a Civil Engineering qualification
* Previous experience in a similar post in the UK.
* Extensive experience within the Civil Engineering sector on large projects and at a high level
* Commercially astute
* The right to work in the UK
Do you match the requirements and is this of interest to you? If so then apply here now or contact Sean on (Apply online only) immediately.
There are many other vacancies that you may be interested in at (url removed)
At CarmichaelUK we put the candidate first and operate through our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Professionalism which is based on our 20 years of experience within the construction recruitment industry. Our consultants come from the industry and have built strong relationships with our clients and understand what it takes to be successful within their organisations