|Job Ref:||204728450||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Royston||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£20000 - £28000/annum pension||Post Date:||27/10/2016 02:12|
Rapid Prototyping Technician|
Salary range £20,000 - £28,000 a year (paid on hourly rate) Depending on
Rapid Prototyping Technician role available in an innovative and growing prototype
and model making bureau.
The role will suit someone who can work under tight time pressures to achieve
client deadlines using the very best technology. The company invests in technology,
employees and the working environment. Opportunities to progress will be available
for candidates wanting to take the next step as we plan for the future of the
You will be part of the Rapid Prototyping Team, currently 8, within this team you
need to manage your work as guided by the Team Leader using a range of rapid
prototyping machines and techniques.
The company currently employs 18 people.
* Part build preparation, various technologies.
* Checking CAD files for suitability to run prototype builds.
* Hand finishing prototype parts and models finishing through the use of workshop
* Assembly of prototypes to client specifications.
* Liaise directly with the Team Leader and other Team members on work progress.
* Finishing of prototype parts and models to finish to a high presentation standard.
* Work as part of the team.
The person required:
* Experience in the use of ;
* workshop machinery.
* spray painting equipment.
* silicone tooling
* vacuum casting.
* laser cutting etc
* Materialise Magics and E-stage software (not essential)
* Willing to work as part of a team
* Workshop or Prototyping; 1 year (minimum)
Mon-Fri, 40 Hours per week
07:00 - 15:30 (1/2 Lunch) overtime as and when required
21 Days holiday + BH
Auto Enrolment Pension (after probation period)