|Job Ref:||204728468||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Heanor||Address:||Salary:||£8.00 - £10.00/hour||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:44|
Motor Rewind, Electrical Assembly, £10 Per Hour, Temp to Perm, Immediate Start, Based in Derby |
A specialist organisation based in East Derbyshire repair and refurbish large motors for a range of industries including food and rail ranging from small industrial motors through to large traction engines. They currently employ 50 people and are looking to take on two more people to join there highly skilled team as a Motor Rewind technician.
You will be working on a range of motors for different industries, beginning with taking apart the motors and cleaning them, carrying out any repair and refurbishment required and finally assembling and testing the motors.
To successfully apply for this Motor Rewind job in Derby you will need:
- Experience within electrical / mechanical engineering
- Previous experience working with motors, armature and assembly
- You must have worked with High Voltage and Low Voltage
- Experience with AC and DC rotating equipment is also essential
- Be able to prioritise workloads, to ensure that targets are met.
- You must have experience in a similar role to be successful in this job
*** To apply for this fantastic Motor Rewind job in Derby please take advantage now by calling Kyle Hardcastle at Hays on (Apply online only) or simply click below to apply now ***
* Are you an experienced engineer?
Are you looking for a position in the following skilled sectors: CNC, Welders, Fabricators, Maintenance, Mechanical, Electrical, Management, Technical, QA, Design & CAD?
* We have a number of fantastic vacancies across Midlands.
* Whether you are currently employed and looking for options or are out of work, call us today for a confidential and informal chat of how we can help