|Job Ref:||204728477||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:44|
Infrastructure Design Engineer - Leeds|
£35 to 50k + Package
We are looking for an Infrastructure Design Engineer to join our team of multi-disciplinedesign engineers. On offer is a stable role working on a variety of projects for a busy office.
This company has been established for over many years and has provided consultancy services on a wide variety of projects. From our success and growing order book we are looking to expand their team to incorporate more skilled engineers.
Reporting to the Director your core duties will include working on WinDes, flood risk and drainage strategies on residential and commercial properties for private developers. We are looking for someone with experience using WinDes, AutoCAD 2D, and PDS though training can be provided on PDS.
This role would suit an experienced Infrastructure Engineer who is looking to work for a civil & structural engineering consultancy, as this is an expanding company there will be opportunities to move up the ladder and progress your career.
* Use of Windes, AutoCAD 2D/3D, PDS
* Designing drainage strategies, flood risk assessments.
* Managing projects from inception to completion
* Infrastructure Engineer with experience working on either residential or commercial developments
* Experience using Windes and AutoCAD 2D
* Someone who is looking for an autonomous role handling projects from cradle to grave
* Efficient in time management and able to work to deadlines
To apply for this role please contact Greg Mayson on (Apply online only)