|Job Ref:||204728486||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £65000/annum Package||Post Date:||27/10/2016 02:12|
As a Chartered Structural Design Engineer, you will be working predominantly on steel framed commercial office buildings in London, ranging between £10M to £150M typically, concept through the completion.
You will also work on other projects in RC that are residential, and there will be fit-out, refurbishment and survey/inspections too.
My client is an international house-hold name, very well established as a multi-award winning pedigree, blue-chip innovator in multi-disciplinary engineering. Reflective of this, we will be looking to attract the best of the best.
- You must be a UK Chartered Engineer, or about to sit.
- You must have had recent experience working on multi-million pound steel frame projects.
- You must be proficient in RC.
- You must have both new build and refurbishment experience.
- You must have a minimum of at least 5 years' UK experience prior to this appointment.
- You must have a 2.1 from a British University in either Structural or Civil engineering.
Please apply now too: (url removed) or call Ross on: (Apply online only)