|Job Ref:||204728536||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Lincoln||Address:||Salary:||£28000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:44|
A Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer is required to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer to be mobile around Lincoln area.|
'To be the first choice for both customers and employees by excelling at customer satisfaction. Creating profitable growth based on our unique skills and strengths in recruiting, training and developing our own skilled workforce. Working in transparent partnership with customers to deliver constant improvement & providing career-growth opportunities for our employees'.
Job Title: Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time / Perm
Brief details of position:
The role will primarily be to work with our in-house team of specialist A/C engineers, maintaining and repairing various types of air conditioning systems on our wide portfolio of contracts. The ideal candidate will have worked for a similar building services company, who is also competent in carrying out minor electrical/fabric/plumbing repairs when required.
Knowledge skills & experience
1. Sound knowledge and experience of carrying out maintenance and repair on all types of air conditioning systems including split, multi split, VRV/VRF, Close Control Air Conditioning Systems and chillers
2. 2079 Safe Handling qualification
NVQ 1 & 2 OR Equivalent
3. Good all round knowledge of comfort cooling, heating systems, fixed electrical systems & controls
4. Good interpersonal & communication skills. Flexible approach to work/clients requirements. Be prepared to work out of hours from time to time and participate in the call out rota. Good organisation skills and have a positive attitude
Further details: C&G or HNC/D Mechanical, Electrical or Basic fabric experience would be desirable.
- £28k per annum based on experience.
- Fully expensed van/ travel.
- Additional pensions.
- 23 days of holiday + bank holidays.
If you are an experienced Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry leading company, please apply