|Job Ref:||204728569||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North East||Address:||Salary:||£35 - £40/hour||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:44|
Our client is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer for Northumbrian Water.|
A mechanical engineer required to produce technical solutions for numerous design projects. The position will be required to produce 'project deliverables' for wastewater and water treatment plants. The candidate will be working on numerous projects simultaneously, so good time management skills will be required.
Experience in the following, at feasibility, outline design and detail design would be preferable:
* Wastewater treatment works
* Water treatment works
* Wastewater and water pumping stations
* Pipeline design
* Hydraulic aspects of treatment works, pumping stations and pipeline systems.
Despite the experience required, key skills required are associated with:
* Development of mechanical calculations
* Development of mechanical datasheets, schedules and specifications
* Development of site GA's and P&ID's.
* Development of H&S documentation
* Input into client technical report
Please contact me if you have the required skills and experience