|Job Ref:||204728575||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:44|
Cento Lift and Escalator Jobs are recruiting for a Lift Field Support Engineer based in Birmingham, covering the Midlands.|
We have an excellent opportunity for a Lift Field Support Engineer to join a multinational lift and escalator company where they will be responsible for being first point of contact for engineers and clients, providing both engineering & technical support when required, and ensuring that all works are carried out effectively and efficiently. 4 working days will be field based, and 1 will be in the office.
• NVQ Level 3 in Lift Maintenance, Repair or Installation, or J Modules.
• Proven experience within the lift industry
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Full UK drivers licence
• Previous supervisory experience would be advantageous but is not essential, as this is an excellent opportunity for Engineers who are looking to take the next step and progress into a Supervisory/Managerial position.
Offering in return:
• Competitive salary up to £30,000
• Car / car allowance
Please contact Teresa Simpson for more information on (Apply online only).
Cento Lift and Escalator Jobs is the leading recruitment consultancy dedicated solely to lift and escalator recruitment. We specialise in jobs for the lift and escalator industry including platform, elevator, travelator and all vertical transportation and we are the leading website for engineer, sales, management and board level jobs