|Job Ref:||204728805||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Royston||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£40000 - £43000/annum benefits||Post Date:||27/10/2016 02:12|
Electrical Service Engineer|
Location: Home baseed with UK and EMEA Travel
Salary: To £40,000 - £43,000 plus benefits
Electrical Service Engineer
We are a rapidly growing high technology equipment manufacturer based in Hertfordshire. Due to our continued growth, we have a requirement in our Service Department for an Electrical Service Engineer who will lend their professional and technical expertise to our customers by travelling throughout EMEA installing, maintaining and repairing our machines. This role will suit either an individual already working as a Service Engineer with an Electrical/Electronics Engineering qualification and experience spporting PC based applications and the networking of machines or equally an Electrically biased static Maintenance Engineer from a food manufacturing environment who would be interested in moving into an international customer facing service role. Please note that this role will entail 70/75% international travel.
Electrical Service Engineer (EMEA)
* Set-up, installation, repair and maintenance of equipment in the field; provides customer training and project support as required.
* Documents all activities and submits paperwork in a timely basis
* Order, install, and return parts and manages repair parts cycle time.
* Reviews all logs for open issues and prepares formal reports to internal project personnel and customers as necessary.
* Participates in Service sales opportunities and assists with promoting and implementing revenue programs.
* Ensures that tools and test equipment are properly maintained and calibrated
* Assesses product/equipment performance based on field support data; recommends modifications or improvements.
* Seeks to provide technical support to customers and other service professionals as required.
* Participate in site surveys, pilot program service activities, attend meetings, champion special projects and prepare exclusive reports.
* Travel, overtime and work hours other than Monday-Friday may be required and individual will need to be prepared to undertake international travel as/when required.
When applying for this role, please indicate your current salary (plus benefits package), minimum salary required, notice period and your reasons for wishing to move from your current company. Alliance Consulting is acting as an employment agency in this respect. Alliance Consulting specialise in the placement of engineers throughout the UK. By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database and/or in manual files for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply