|Job Ref:||204728916||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:16|
We are currently seeking an Interface Manager to work on a major railway infrastructure upgrade project in London, the role will be supporting the project with the coordination and management of the multiple interfaces across the Route Control Centre, Back Up Control and RFL Training Facility.|
In this role you will support the Project Manager in preparing and reviewing communications and instructions to and from the contractors in accordance with the Works Contracts Administration Procedures, making decisions based upon sound information and strong engineering judgement in order to support a logical, integrated schedule of works.
In addition, you will monitor and support the contractor's compliance with Environmental, Safety & Health requirements, escalating issues and seeking intervention where required.
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
* Strong engineering knowledge and experience.
* Team player and pro-active relationship builder.
* Effective and logical communicator.
* Experience of managing multiple interfaces across a complex programme of works.
* Experience of managing the construction of significant value packages of work on comparable major project infrastructure works
* Understanding of project controls processes
* Knowledge and experience of site-based ES&H processes and procedures