|Job Ref:||204728939||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum Negotiable||Post Date:||27/10/2016 02:12|
Install gas Engineer, working for a well-established company based in Bristol.|
Due to consistent repeat business from their clients and successful handover of completed projects, the organisation is growing considerably and would like to offer a fantastic opportunity to an experienced Gas Engineer to their team based in Bristol. They cover everything from complete new builds across both domestic and commercial contracts as well as having an extremely busy department within the maintenance sector.
* Day to day running Small or Large projects
* Installation Works
* Provide accurate and precise reporting information
* Maintain high standards of servicing in compliance with current regulations
* Highly skilled and experienced Gas Engineer
* A team player, highly motivated, flexible and conscientious
* Strong technical ability in all aspects of Gas Engineering
* Proactive with a strong ability to work independently and without supervision
* Minimum 5 years previous experience within the construction industry is desirable
* NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Plumbing
* Domestic Gas Qualified (CCN1)
* Clean driving license
* OFTEC Oil certification is desirable but not essential
* Commercial Gas
If you're interested in this role, click apply below and we will be in contact in the immediate future.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please contact me for a discussion to discuss potential opportunities.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy