|Job Ref:||204728969||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Fareham||Address:||Post Code:||PO14||Salary:||£27000 - £35000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:45|
Position - Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician |
Salary - £25,000 - £35,000
Hours - Earlier and Late Shift
Location - Portsmouth
My client a world class manufacturing business who have won multiple awards within their industry are looking to recruit a multi skilled maintenance technician to join the established engineering team.
* To will carry out fault finding activities and undertake timely repair of equipment in Robotics, PLC's, Electrical Control Systems, Hydraulics and Pneumatic.
* Undertake planned preventative maintenance activities on automated production facilities.
* Support equipment commissioning and installation projects
* The successful candidate will have completed a time served apprenticeship in an engineering discipline with a minimum of an ONC qualification.
* Previous experience in programming, fault diagnosis, servicing and repair of Robotics, Rotary positioners and MiG spot welding equipment
* Welding technology experience and if possible the maintenance of welding equipment
* You will come with a hardworking, committed and dedicated attitude and be willing to go the extra mile for the company and its clients working in a face paced team environment.
* You will be looking to work for an established and stable engineering business moving in the right direction.
For further information or to apply for this position contact Philip at Wild Recruitment on (Apply online only)