|Job Ref:||204729059||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:45|
Manual Lathe Setter Operator, Capstan, Salary Dependant on Experience, Immediate Start, Derby, Night Shift |
This subcontracting organisation based in the East of Derbyshire are going from strength to strength and due to the increase of workload they are now looking to take on a manual lathe setter operator on a Temp to Perm basis. The successful candidate will be working on a Capstan Lathe and manufacturing a range of products in various sizes for the automotive, motorsport, aerospace and nuclear industries.
To successfully apply for this manual lather setter job based in the Derby you will need to:
- Ideally be an Apprentice trained / time served machinist
- Confident at Setting and Operating Manual Lathes Machines
- Experienced with Capstan Lathes is preferable
- Worked in a fast paced production environment where efficiency and quality is key.
- Have a right first time attitude to work and the ability to work with a tight nit group of colleagues
- Be able to interpret and work from engineering drawings
- Work with a range of materials to tight tolerances
*** To apply for this fantastic Manual Lathe Setter job please take advantage now by calling Kyle Hardcastle at Hays on (Apply online only) or simply click below to apply now ***
* Are you an experienced engineer? Are you looking for a position in the following skilled sectors: CNC, Welders, Fabricators, Maintenance, Mechanical, Electrical, Management, Technical, QA, Design & CAD?
* We have a number of fantastic vacancies across Midlands.
* Whether you are currently employed and looking for options or are out of work, call us today for a confidential and informal chat of how we can help