|Job Ref:||204729132||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Warwickshire||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Salary:||£24000 - £27000/annum Shift Allowance||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:45|
CNC Setter operators - Turners and Millers, Warwickshire. Permanent|
Shifts: Days, Afternoons or night shifts available.
Salary 24k to 27k. (Plus 20% shift allowance for Afternoon and night shifts).
Alexander Daniels are currently recruiting for highly skilled CNC Turners and Millers, we are looking for time served Setter operators who have experience of setting their own work and has knowledge of either Fanuc or Heidenhain controls.
* To Set up and Operate, CNC Milling or CNC Turning Machines
* Achieve production targets to required standard.
* Machining of Automotive components to ensure parts are to drawing. Qualified to a respectable Level.
* Use of various inspection equipment, to determine size and dimensions.
* Be able to work to tight tolerances
* Must be vigilant and diligent, with a good attention to detail, and able to maintain high standards of work.
* To understand and interpret requirements accurately, by effective questioning, listening, clarification and implementing of information.
* Effective communication skills (verbal and written) in order to liaise with colleagues.
* Use of literacy skills to complete route cards, records, etc.
* To have basic PC skills to ensure electronic system is kept up to date.
* An industrious and enquiring individual working alone or as part of a team, without direct supervision
* A willingness to learn new skills and advance their potential to becoming a competent and flexible member of the manufacturing team, and progress continuous improvement.
* Must have 5 years' experience within a milling or Turning environment experience of CNC machining, tooling specifications, cutting and insert data is a distinct advantage