|Job Ref:||204732961||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||Battle||Address:||Salary:||£20000 - £27000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:45|
Our client is an established engineering company based in Hastings and Battle, providing a wide range of welding, fabrication and control systems to commercial and domestic clients. Our client is currently looking for a Fabricator/Welder to join their busy and friendly team.|
The ideal Fabricator/Welder would have to be able to weld with TIG/MIG to a very high standard.
The ideal Fabricator/Welder will have:
* Solid understanding of mathematics, and the ability to read mechanical drawings.
* Previous experience using Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) and Metal Inert Gas (MIG)
* Be polite, informative and have a professional attitude towards customers and co-workers.
* Must be a multi-tasking team player.
* Thorough understanding of measuring tools such as calipers, rules, feeler gauges, and pi tapes.
Your duties as a Fabricator/Welder will be:
* Evaluate all drawings and ensure implementation according to welding specifications.
* Perform all welding work with help of forming and cutting equipment.
* Provide assistance to production process and mould various fixtures.
* Perform efficient welding of various metal objects.
* Analyse diagrams and specifications and cut all metal accordingly.
* Evaluate finished products and perform quality checks on products.
Up to £25,000 (Depending on experience)
Full time hours
8:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday