|Job Ref:||204732967||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£24000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:45|
We're working with a well-regarded NSI Gold Installer who are generally regarded as one of London's leading CCTV specialist, working largely within the town centre, public surveillance and CCTV monitoring space. They have a number of long-term clients and are continuously winning new business. They have a new position available for a Lead Installation Engineer to Install a range of IP CCTV, Intruder and Access Control systems as well as leading a small team of engineers and sub-contracts on site. |
They are looking for a technical engineer with proven electrical and installation skills who can act as a role model to lead, motivate, and inspire a range of more junior engineers and sub-contractors. Although any necessary training can be provided on security systems, fundamental installation skills must be present.
Due to the nature of this role, a solid electrical background with previous electrical installation experience (cable pulling, conduit installation, 1st fix/2nd fix, etc) would be highly advantageous.
* Installing and upgrading a range of network-based IP CCTV systems in large environments.
* Acting as a role model and team leader when overseeing a small team of engineers and subcontractors.
* Communicating effectively with clients, staff, and engineers to maximise work delivery, with a fit-first-time attitude.
* Ensuring all relevant documentation, paperwork, and certification is completed as and when required.
* Previous experience in installing and upgrading a range of electronic security systems, particularly IP CCTV.
* Strong electrical and installation skills including cable pulling, conduit installation, 1st fix and 2nd fix duties.
* Able to communicate effectively and lead a small team of engineers