|Job Ref:||204725247||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:45|
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join a world leader in the design and supply of gas detection equipment for a wide range of industrial applications. You will be responsible for the management of a team of Engineers and Technicians for both portable and fixed detection products. In addition you drive the Continuous Improvements Activities in conjunction with other supply Chain Management.|
If you would like to be employed by a forward thinking organisation, then please submit your CV immediately.
* Manage a team of Engineers and Technicians who themselves are responsible for the implementation and maintenance of production processes.
* Deliver continuous improvement actions and run improvement workshops
* Offer structured support & guidance on best practices for manufacturing, increasing efficiency effectiveness.
* Implement the company 'vision' of manufacturing whilst achieving cost objectives
* Work with Team Leaders & Quality Staff to ensure NPI projects are transferred into production on time.
Skills / Experience:
* A Degree in Manufacturing or equivalent
* Process FMEA (pFMEA) and Control Plan creation
* Implementation of Process control / Part traceability / Assembly equipment / PLC
* Problem solving tools (G8D / Ishikawa / 5W&1H / 'Is-Isnot' analysis).
* Previous working experience improving processes using Six Sigma investigation
* Six-sigma green belt would be advantageous
* Kaizen workshop leadership
Senior Manufacturing Engineer paying £45,000 - £50,000
The company benefits available: 23 Days holiday (Plus Bank Holidays), Discretionary Bonus, Company Pension Scheme, Shares Scheme, Childcare Voucher Scheme, Subsidised Travel, Cycle to work Scheme and Employee Engagement Events throughout the year.
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven't heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles)