|Job Ref:||204725317||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ely||Address:||Post Code:||CF5||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:45|
Permanent Senior Mechanical Design Engineer for a company based in Ely|
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Design Engineer to join a highly regarded multinational company in located in Ely, within walking distance from the train station.
You will be responsible for taking product development from inception all the way through to full scale production and take a lead in designing a wide range of manual and automated electro-mechanical precision products.
The key duties of this role will include:
* Design using SolidWorks
* Life cycle of product design and development
* Design and realise cost-effective mechanical mechanisms for precision motion control and vibration isolation systems
* Develop product specifications
* Producing details of specifications and outline designs
* Develop, assemble, test and evaluate designs
* Modifying prototypes
* Planning and overseeing the product development.
Skills and experience required:
* Ideally you will be degree qualified or equivalent
* Experienced in using Solidworks
* Design experience of precision complex mechanical assemblies with micron tolerances
* Experience of full life cycle product design
* Strong grasp of materials selection
Working Hours: Full-time Monday to Friday
Benefits: Excellent benefits to include 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy