|Job Ref:||204725351||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£15000 - £15500/annum Full training||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:45|
FPS have been engaged by one of our clients to help strengthen their Leakage Teams with several Assistant Field Technicians in Milton Keynes, for candidates who are interested to pursue a career within the water industry.|
You will be site based however the role will involve a lot of travel between sites. The job will have periods of repeated lifting of small to medium metal covers, walking long distances daily and working outdoors in all weather. There will be some night and weekend work required.
You will report directly to the Area Manager and requirements for this role include;
* A full driving license, with a maximum of 3 points
* A strong desire to learn and be determined to succeed
* Ability to follow maps and navigate around the geographical regions you will work in
* Flexibility to meet the demands of the client
* Excellent time management skills
* Ability to prioritise your own workload against different demands
* Excellent IT skills
* Excellent inter-personal skills
* Ability to work under pressure with little supervision
There will be an initial training period working with an experienced technician, after which the role requires lone working.
* Ability to organise your time, understand and work towards targets, as well as work safely and responsibly at all times.
* Driving License.
*Full training will be provided.
MWH are happy to offer fixed term or permanent contracts dependent on the candidate.
If you are interest in the role or wish to learn more contact me on (Apply online only) or email me on