|Job Ref:||204725360||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Waterlooville||Address:||Post Code:||PO8||Salary:||£38000 - £42000/annum DOE + Excellent Package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:45|
Estimator - FM Mechanical and Electrical|
Permanent Full Time
Salary £38000 - £42000 DOE + Excellent Package
My client is a widely known and highly reputable FM contractor covering all areas of electrical and mechanical maintenance services to clients within the commercial sector.
Due to expansion they are currently looking to recruit an estimator to join their team in Waterlooville.
- To survey and estimate small works, remedial repairs from maintained and non-maintained sites.
- Work alongside sales and operations on new business accounts and existing customer sites.
- Estimate pricing for new planned maintenance contracts to ensure a profitable outcome, up to £1milliion.
- Negotiate with existing and new suppliers for procurement of materials and equipment
- Sales reporting and updating of company database ? full systems training provided.
- At least 3 years? experience in M&E estimating, from mechanical and electrical system installation to full maintenance packages.
- Accurate and Good written and spoken communication skills
- Proactive, learn quickly and be a strong negotiator
- Organised with good IT Skills
- Self-motivated, driven and enthusiastic
- Ability to support on the technical side of tender bids.
- The business offers various services therefore the target market is not one specific sector. You will need to become competent in estimating all of their offerings across different sectors but particularly corporate offices.
- The company only work in the Commercial sector, not residential.
- You will be communicating with various decision makers, so it is essential that you are fluent in English.
- Estimating experience is required, although training will be provided on their products and services.
- You must be willing to travel into London approx. 3 times a week for site surveys, company van to be provided or train fare reimbursed.
- The candidate may be required to attend tender/bid meetings at another commercial office in Holborn.
The package offers a salary to £42000 dependant on experience, annual leave + bank holidays, phone, laptop, fuelcard and vehicle or expenses paid along with pension and other benefits.
Please email your CV to apply and we will contact you