|Job Ref:||204725389||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Uttoxeter||Address:||Salary:||£36000 - £38500/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:45|
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer |
Salary: £ 36,000 - £38,500 dependant on experience
Professional Technical is currently seeking to recruit an experienced multi-skilled engineer to join a food company. Main responsibilities are:-
To be an integral member of the Engineering function providing a comprehensive mechanical, electrical and maintenance engineering service.
Areas of Responsibility:
* Undertake the repair and maintenance of production and ancillary equipment, property and facilities
* Ensure down time is kept to a minimum and in line with the requirements of the production process and plan
* Undertake PPM schedules, maintaining accurate maintenance records and completing data entry records within appropriate timescales.
* Complete all necessary paperwork and ensure that safe working practices are agreed prior to commencement of work.
* Responding to requests from production for engineering assistance and monitoring visual management boards to ensure flagged items are dealt with
* Work in line with the food quality management system and retailer specific technical standards.
* Working with the production teams
* Liaise with Machine Minders, to improve their knowledge of the equipment and ability to quickly identify problems and resolve where appropriate
* Siemens S7 and Alan Bradley SLC 500 PLC's
* Haith Peelers
* TNA Packaging Equipment
* CKF Robotics
* Key Opti-Sort Equipment
* Ro-ber Automatic Palletizers
* KMG Conveyor Systems
* City & Guilds or HNC in mechanical or electrical engineering would be advantageous but experience will be given priority
* Previous experience working with PLC's
* 17th edition electrical certificate
* Demonstrable experience gained within a food manufacturing environment.
What's on offer?
* £ 36,000 - £38,500 dependant on experience
* 4 on 4 off continental shift
* Opportunity to work within a well-established food manufacturing company
If you are interested in this vacancy for the Maintenance Engineer position please do not hesitate to contact Helen Greer on (Apply online only) or (url removed)
Professional Technical is a specialist recruitment consultancy supporting the engineering recruitment market, developing recruitment partnerships with engineering businesses on a national scale. Professional Technical supply the engineering and technical talent so that our clients can focus on the core elements of engineering. Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy