|Job Ref:||204725391||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£37000 - £47000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:45|
Austin Fraser are excited to be representing one of the biggest names in Medical Devices manufacturing worldwide at one of their state of the art manufacturing facilities close to the Oxfordshire/Wiltshire border.|
The environment is fast paced, and medium/high volume manufacturing with a range of different process used. The culture typically suits individuals that enjoy working in a diverse and fast paced environment that also enjoy working as part of a collective team.
* Responsible for quality related activities within project plans (New Product Introduction, Capacity expansion, Continuous Improvement or Lean projects) are completed fully to agreed timescales and within budget.
* Compiling Validation Plans with required change control and validation strategy as part of overall project plans.
* Defining test requirements; coordinate development & validation of test method;
* Develop sample plans, inspection regimes for product validation and manufacturing.
* Statistical analysis of data in process development and validation stage.
* Creating the required controlled documentation and structures.
* Coordinate new material introduction within the project.
* Writing validation protocols and reports.
* Carry out the validation of processes, products and IPV.
* Carrying out internal and supplier audits.
* Contributing to the site audit plan.
* Assessment of data for presentation with conclusions and recommendations.
* Effective communication with other BD sites (i.e. design authority)
* Supporting plant projects to improve efficiency of production processes.
* Reducing scrap levels of production processes.
* Identifying the activities required to improve manufacturing processes.
* Providing Quality data and analysis to review meetings
* As product /process expert, support when required Shop-Floor QA for :
* Investigating and delivering insights to complaints for Complaints Engineer to write the reports within required time scales.
You should at least 2 years experience working in a similar environment with knowledge of ISO 13485 or a GMP/Plastics environment. Full relocation allowance will also be provided for individuals looking to relocate to the local area