|Job Ref:||204725397||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:45|
This is an excellent opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer to join a world leader in the design and supply of gas detection equipment for a wide range of industrial applications. You will have the chance to work with dynamic team of 8 engineers, improving new and existing production procedures. In addition you will play a key role with the introduction of new products, whilst monitoring performances against targeted KPIs.|
If you would like to be employed by a forward thinking organisation, then please submit your CV immediately.
* Lead engineering tasks that are linked to production operations and plant through all stages of the product life-cycle, whilst working closely with production and quality
* Produce Preventative maintenance schedules for production cells
* Train staff on new product manufacture and also new methods
* Calculate production cost which should include equipment, time and labour
* Deliver Poke Yoke (Error proofing) solutions for manual work content.
Skills / Experience:
* A Degree in Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent would be highly advantageous
* Previous working experience improving processes using Six Sigma investigation
* Operator process / work instruction documents &planning
* Kaizen workshop leadership
* Six-sigma green belt
Manufacturing Engineer paying £40,000 - £45,000
The company benefits available: 23 Days holiday (Plus Bank Holidays), Discretionary Bonus, Company Pension Scheme, Shares Scheme, Childcare Voucher Scheme, Subsidised Travel, Cycle to work Scheme and Employee Engagement Events throughout the year.
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven't heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles)