|Job Ref:||204725423||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Bromwich||Address:||Post Code:||B71||Salary:||£26000/annum £26,000 per annum + bonus and overtime||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:45|
As the CNC Programmer you will be joining the team of a world-class supplier of high-quality precision machined components for the aerospace and advanced engineering markets. Afternoon and Night shifts are both available 2pm-10pm or 10pm-6am with overtime available plus annual bonus. Positions available in both Birmingham and Dudley.|
The company established in 1976, has developed from a small tool-making business into a company which now offers a wide range of capabilities, specialising in the manufacture of complex machined components and assemblies.
As the CNC Programmer you will be responsible for:
• Leading the on and off line programming for existing and new product introduction including job routes and tooling;
• Taking customer information, drawings, standards etc. to fulfil customer requirements;
• Fully appreciate the cellular manufacturing organisation, process and capability within the company.
The successful CNC Programmer will have the following skills and experience:
• Have worked within the 2/3 axis programming of complex machined components for the aerospace industry or similar;
• Completed an engineering apprenticeship or equivalent, educated to GCSE level with Maths and English at Grades A*-C or equivalent with excellent numeracy and literacy skills;
• Knowledge of using machine types including Bridgeport and Mazak's, with Heidenheim, Fanuc and Mazatrol control systems;
• Engineering and programming qualifications including ONC, HNC, BTEC, City & Guilds is advantageous.
In return, the CNC Programmer will receive a salary of £26,000 pa plus annual bonus, pension, overtime, training and development. Afternoon shift hours are 2pm -10pm, night shift hours are 10pm-6am.
To apply for the CNC Programmer job click apply and send us your CV.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.