|Job Ref:||204725442||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£27000 - £34000/annum van, overtime, laptop, travel||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:45|
Air Conditioning Engineer, Bristol/South West area, Basic to £34k with door-door travel.|
Service biased with some install. Leading A/C contractor, with excellent career potential.
THE ROLE - AIR CONDITIONING ENGINEER
* A mobile role, covering Bristol area, into Wiltshire and Oxfordshire, focusing on service and maintenance calls to deal with breakdowns, inspection of faults and planned maintenance.
* May include some installation work as required.
* Working predominantly on Splits/VRF, with occasional calls on chillers, air handling units and close control equipment.
* Client facing role, working predominantly in office developments and hotels.
THE PERSON - AIR CONDITIONING ENGINEER
* F-Gas qualification required.
* Experienced in service and maintenance, with the ability and willingness to install too.
* Flexible engineer required, to cover call-outs at short notice.
* Full driving licence is essential.
THE PACKAGE - AIR CONDITIONING ENGINEER
A basic salary in the c£27-34k bracket, dependent on background & experience.
Company Van, phone, laptop, overtime, call-outs rota.
THE LOCATION - AIR CONDITIONING ENGINEER
Ideally based in the Bristol/Gloucester/Swindon areas, with some travel to surrounding towns/cities. Occasional calls into London as required