|Job Ref:||204725458||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£18000 - £22000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:45|
39 hours a week, 7am - 3.30pm/ 2.30pm Friday|
25 days holiday per annum (pro rata) + bank holidays
Company pension; 7% company contribution, 1% employee contribution
Salary sacrifice schemes - childcare vouchers, bike to work
Free onsite parking
6 month probation
Dependent on passing medical, including drug and alcohol test.
Leeds, West Yorkshire.
Due to an increase in workload, our client have a requirement for experienced CNC Punch, Folding and Laser Operators to work on an ongoing temporary contract. There may be a chance in the future of permanent employment for the right candidates.
* Setting and operating CNC Punch, Folding and laser cutting machines (Trumpf experience an advantage)
* Working from engineering drawings and written instructions
* Cutting various metals including mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium
* First off inspection, checking off and maintaining traceability of parts / orders
* Checking machines for faults and dealing with general maintenance
The ideal candidate will have:
* Previous experience of setting and operating CNC machines within a sheet metal environment.
* Previous experience in a manufacturing / fabrication environment
* Good attention to detail and ability to produce a high standard of work
* A proactive, self-starter who can work on their own initiative