|Job Ref:||204725521||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum + car + pension + life assurance||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:45|
Job Title: Onsite Photocopier Service Engineer
Location: Central Scotland
Basic Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum + benefits
Concept Resourcing have over 10 years' experience working with Photocopier Engineers across the UK matching them to their ideal job and company. Visit our website for more vacancies within the Industry:
You will be working for an established, reputable firm specialising within Office Print Services. As this is an onsite Service Engineering role where you will be covering 2 sites within Central Scotland postcodes, responsible for the service and maintenance of high end, quality MFD devices whilst achieving customer satisfaction.
* Competitive basic salary
* Company car.
* Regular manufacturer training.
* NO weekend work.
* Sociable working hours.
* Stability with a friendly long serving team
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
* Experience repairing electrical faults on office peripherals (low / high volume- essential
* Full UK Drivers Licence.
* Ideally Manufacture trained
* Excellent communication skills
* Ideally with sound knowledge of IT / networking
* Competencies in Solutions Software such as Safecom, E-Copy or equivalent would be highly desirable
If you have any questions or would like to apply for this position in confidence, please click on apply or contact Nikki on:
(Apply online only) / email