|Job Ref:||204725546||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Bournemouth||Address:||Post Code:||BH8||Salary:||£45 - £55/hour||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:45|
KDC Resource is seeking an ILS Engineer for a key client who is experiencing strong growth nationally and requires an Integrated Logistic Support ILS manager to join the team to lead the creation of a delivery plan to achieve full ILS support to a military aerospace programme.|
Candidates will need to be strong communicators with experience of building relationships with internal teams and external customer while specify, develop and delivering Integrated Logistic Support solutions to large scale complex programmes within the aerospace or defence sector.
• Development of the ILS plans and documentation for a bid response
• Support to the bid, including fielding of enquiries as required
• Development of an internal ILS support service/organisation, encompassing a fully populated ILS model
• Designing and developing the support solution for the product.
• Development and management of ILS Work Break Down Structure (WBS) and schedules; ability to estimate ILS level of effort for costing purposes.
• Analyse the support requirements within a bid / project and define the tasks and associated resources required to support the product / the most appropriate support strategy and solution through life.
• Support bid programmes, proposals, report writing, ILS programme schedules and compliance.
• Development of support strategies and solutions.
• Successfully influencing the product design to enhance in-service supportability.
Candidates will be expected to have
• Experienced with developing ILS plans and delivering a support solution for large complex programmes.
• Proven track record establishing an ILS organisation.
• Working knowledge of defence standards; Def Stan 00-600, Def Stan 00-60, Def Stan 00-40 Series, Mil Std 1388-2B, Mil Std 1629A, Mil Std 2165, Mil Hdbk 471A, Mil Hdbk 472, Mil Std 785, Mil Std 756, Mil Std 470
• Experience with all aspects of ILS including maintainability and testability demonstrations, LSA, LSAR, spares provisioning, packaging, training and technical publications
• Experience with spares optimisation software toolsets.
• Experience with TFD Group's VMetric and Systecon's Opus 10
• Flexible approach to work
• Strong interpersonal skills
Keywords ILS Manager, ARM Manager, AR&M, RAMS, Logistic Information Repositories (LIRs), OPUS 10, PTC Windchill ARM tools Def Stan 00-600, Def Stan 00-60, Def Stan 00-40 Series, Mil Std 1388-2B, Mil Std 1629A, Mil Std 2165, Mil Hdbk 471A, Mil Hdbk 472, Mil Std 785, Mil Std 756, Mil Std 470