|Job Ref:||204725610||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Fareham||Address:||Post Code:||PO14||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:45|
We are working on behalf of our client, an international group who work within High Volume Manufacture in the Tier 1 Automotive Industry. They are currently on the lookout for an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician to join them on a permanent basis. |
To maintain and improve equipment efficiency within a complex multi-disciplined and automated environment.
• Carryout fault finding activities and undertake timely repair of equipment in the following areas; Robotics, PLC's, Electrical Control Systems, Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
• Unplanned planned preventative maintenance activities on automated production facilities.
• Programming, fault diagnosis, servicing and repair of Motoman and ABB robots, rotary positioners and mig and spot welding equipment.
• Prepare technical reports to analyse breakdown causes and make recommendations on countermeasures.
• Support equipment commissioning and installation projects.
• Ensure strict adherence to safe working practices and observe safety rules at all times.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience necessary
• Have served a recognised engineering apprenticeship within a similar environment.
• Educated to at least ONC level or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline, preferably on a multi skilled basis.
• Have multi-skilled maintenance experience with automated facilities with specific experience in PLC fault finding and/or programming.
• Have experience in welding technology and if possible the maintenance of welding equipment.
• Able to produce technical reports.
Skills, Behaviours and Attributes desirable
• Highly organised with the ability to effectively manage time and prioritise workload.
• Must be an effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills, open to change and have a can-do approach.
• Must be able to establish clear objectives and be result focused.
• To have good working knowledge of maintenance systems.
• To understand TPM and PPM processes.
• Flexible, team orientated and self-motivated approach to work.
• 39 hours basic, Monday ? Friday on Shift, overtime and weekend working when required