|Job Ref:||204725664||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Bromwich||Address:||Post Code:||B71||Salary:||£26000/annum £26,000 per annum + bonus and overtime||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:45|
As the Quality Engineer you will be joining the team of a world-class supplier of high-quality precision machined components for the aerospace and advanced engineering markets. Located in Dudley, you will enjoy an early 1pm finish on a Friday, bonus and overtime available.|
The company established in 1976, has developed from a small tool-making business into a company which now offers a wide range of capabilities, specialising in the manufacture of complex machined components and assemblies.
As the Quality Engineer you will be responsible for:
• Leading the quality inspection team (max. 10) encouraging employee development;
• General inspection of components throughout the manufacturing process;
• Liasing with external customers relating to quality control.
The successful Quality Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
• Higher level qualification in an engineering or QA based discipline or equivalent;
• Knowledge of QMS including ISO 9001 and AS9100;
• An understanding of NPI gateways and product approval processes;
• Have worked within an aerospace, marine, engineering, manufacturing environment with an understanding of relevant regulations and standards.
In return, the Quality Engineer will receive a salary of £26,000 pa plus annual bonus, pension, overtime, training and development. Hours of work are 7.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Thursday with an early finish at 1pm on Fridays.
To apply for the Quality Engineer job click apply and send us your CV.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.