|Job Ref:||204725728||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Excellent Benefits Package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:15|
Civil Infrastructure Design Engineer|
£30,000 - £40,000 p.a.
Offering a terrific opportunity within one the UK's most acclaimed design consultancies, within their Surrey office, my client are seeking a highly talented Civil Infrastructure design engineer. With a multitude of lucrative, high-profile clients, this consultancy, one of the UK's leaders, is an exceptional place to work, offering a competitive salary, and a great rewards package. Looking to attract the best of the best. This role is available on a contract or a permanent basis.
Essential requirements for the role:
- A minimum 2.1 degree in a relevant field from an ICE accredited University.
- 3 years' + UK civil design consultancy experience.
- Strong knowledge of drainage design schemes, and a general working knowledge of the construction industry.
- Proven experience of working on residential and commercial projects in the UK, ideally within a similarly sized company.
- Dynamic, presentable, and able to confidently liaise with site staff, Board Directors, and clients.
- A focused and innovative approach to design projects from concept to completion.
Desirable attributes for this role:
- Proficiency in modelling software e.g. MicroDrainage / PDS
For more information regarding this position, please call Ciaran on (Apply online only).
The services of Strata Construction Consulting UK Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Strata Construction Consulting UK Ltd specialise in the placement of Engineers/Surveyors/Planners/Project Managers
- some of the positions we cover:
Environmental Engineers, Design Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, CAD Technicians, Traffic & Transport Engineers, Structural Engineers, Structural Draughtsman, Steelwork Draughtsman, Highway Engineers, Infrastructure Engineers, Geotechnical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Project Engineers, Project Managers, Architects, Transport Technicians, Drainage Engineers, Utilities Engineers, Procurement Managers, Oil & Gas Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Process Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Site Managers, Tunnel Engineers, Clerk of Works, Resident Engineers, Public Health Engineers.
Strata Construction Consulting UK Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted