|Job Ref:||204725753||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Bulford||Address:||Salary:||£31310/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:45|
Demob Job Reference j2543|
Title: HGV Mechanic
Location: Bulford, Salisbury
Salary: £31,310 plus benefits
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CHALLENGE?
Our Client is looking to recruit an HGV Mechanic to work on their specialist military vehicles based in Bulford Barracks, Salisbury. The successful applicant must become a Territorial Army Sponsored Reservist, more details on application.
Please note that due to the requirement for you to become a Territorial Army Sponsored Reservist you will have to meet various criteria including health and fitness. Due to the nature of this role there will be a strong potential that successful candidates will travel overseas in some challenging environments so applicants must be willing to work away from home, more details on application.
This opportunity would ideally be suited to personnel who have previously served in the Military i.e. British Army, Royal Navy or Royal Air Force.
In return you will be joining an established company and benefit from a very competitive salary plus benefits listed below.
- Previous Heavy Goods Vehicle (HGV) Mechanic knowledge is essential.
- Essential that you have a Class C driving licence, desirable if you have a HGV C+E licence.
- Must be a holder of an appropriate BTEC, City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 qualification.
- All applicants for this position must be prepared to become a member of the Territorial Army as a Sponsored Reservist.
- Previous Armed Forces service, i.e. Army, Royal Air Force (RAF) and Royal Navy, is highly desirable.
- Willingness to travel.
- £31,310 basic salary plus an additional annual Territorial Army bounty up to £2,426.
- 48 hours per week.
- Additional holiday.
- Regular, guaranteed monthly income.
- 28 days paid holiday, increasing with service.
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme with Employer contributions.
HGV, mechanic, technician, REME, army, navy, raf