|Job Ref:||204725838||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Herefordshire||City:||Hereford||Address:||Post Code:||HR4||Salary:||£26000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:45|
Maintenance Engineer (Electrical) |
Region: West Midlands
Contract Type: Permanent
Schedule Type: Full Time
Work Hours 37.5 Hours per Week
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer (Electrical) to join their Power Transmission & Distribution business.
Based in Hereford, this role will report into the SHEQS Manager and work on one of our projects.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will:
• Carry out repairs to all types of plant and equipment in a safe, timely and professional manner.
• Assist in the development of planned preventative maintenance schedules (PPM).
• Carry out PPM schedules as necessary and planned work orders as required.
• Operate maintenance Fork Lift Truck and Elevated Working Platform as required.
• Assist visiting specialist engineers when necessary.
• Hold an electrical based apprenticeship with City & Guilds or equivalent qualification or an HNC/HND qualification in Performing Engineering Operations or equivalent.
• Have proven experience working with both relay logic and PLC control systems.
• Have extensive experience as a qualified maintenance engineer operating in an industrial environment.
• Have the ability to create a safe working environment by ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to and demonstrate good safety behaviours in the work place.
• Be able to actively work within a team ? working environment and be able to understand and recognise the business needs and is flexible in his approach.
• Be able to give and receive clear, concise and accurate information in a manner that is relevant to achieve understanding for all. The ability to communicate ideas and directions clearly, both in writing and orally